Leo brings together a wealth of experience and knowledge and partners with local government clients. Having worked across a diverse portfolio of local government programs, Leo is attuned to the many opportunities and constraints within a local government context.
Leo Jensen Consulting can assist local government clients across a range of Portfolios programs including:
• Community Development
• Community Engagement & Consultation
• Community Planning
• Community Recovery
• Corporate Planning
• Libraries and the Arts
• Waste Management
• Environmental Services
• Regulatory Services
• Environmental Planning and Management
• Development Assessment (Statutory Planning)
• Strategic Land Use Planning (Strategic Planning)
• Land Use Policy
• Planning Schemes & Local Planning Studies
Leo Jensen Consulting can also assist clients with:
• Locum Services (in house)
• Staff Mentoring
• Team Building
• Facilitating Performance Reviews
• Assisting with candidate shortlisting and selection
• Organisational and Program Reviews
• Independent confidential peer reviews (internal & external reports)
• Complaints Investigations
• Awards & Grants submissions
• Client Surveys (internal & external)
It is common that local governments struggle to deliver a range of services for a whole variety of reasons, whether managers may be time poor, have limited human resources at their disposal to deliver budgeted programs, and the constant ‘doing more with less’.
If you or members of your team are under such pressures, then Leo Jensen Consulting can assist.
Our Locum Services
- Struggling to fill that all important vacancy?
- Need to backfill a secondment or temporary vacancy whilst recruitment is underway?
- Need a temporary placement to assist in program continuity?
- Need a business mentor for an aspiring, less experienced internal candidate in your local government?
Leo Jensen Consulting can provide effective and efficient in house locum management & advisory services to local government clients seeking assistance across a range of program areas.
With over 24 years working in, or being associated with local government in Queensland, Leo Jensen has a genuine understanding of the needs of local councils and of the complex political environments in which they operate. Through his senior executive roles in four different Queensland local government authorities Leo appreciates first-hand the demands on council senior executives to perform to a standard that meets an organization’s needs to deliver upon community expectations.
Leo Jensen Consulting also offers clients a demonstrated track record of building strong team cultures, and work environments that promote innovation, creativity, respect and excellent customer service.
Whether your task is a small or large one, call Leo for a confidential discussion about how he may be able to assist you with your next project.